Since the policy for the remuneration of employees is handled globally, HENNER assists you with all aspects linked to employee savings plans. To accomplish this, the group has dedicated specialists to the field.
The Company Savings Plan (French PEE) & the Group Retirement Savings Plan (French PERCO)
HENNER puts its expertise at your disposal to:
- Audit existing plans (harmonize, insure compliance, update plans).
- Recommend employee savings plans and help you implement them.
- The Company Savings Plan “French PEE” enables the company in a short-term context (5 years) to participate in the savings effort of its employees under advantageous tax and social conditions. The PEE can receive: profit sharing, incentive bonuses, voluntary payments and a potential company contribution.
- The Group Retirement Savings Plans “French PERCO” enables the company to participate in the creation of a retirement supplement for its employees, either as an annuity or in capital. In principal, the sums are frozen until retirement.
HENNER helps to create, monitor and adjust your agreement so that it is in line with the legal and social environment.
HENNER helps you build your incentive plan in order to:
- Improve performances, results and/or quality as part of a win/win relationship with employees.
- Provide better recognition of group effort by activating additional compensation that is tax exempt under certain conditions.
Time Savings Account (French CET)
HENNER helps you set up or manage a time savings account:
- Develop specifications respecting company expectations and the control of pension benefit obligations.
- Assist you with negotiations with labor and management organizations in order to use the CET/PERCO or CET/Art 83 gateways.