For more than 60 years, HENNER, a family-owned independent group, has been developing its core activity in the design and management of group healthcare plans for employees working in France as well as expatriates and multinational companies.
HENNER builds standard and customized supplemental healthcare packages. HENNER designs and manages contracts ranging from the simplest to the most complex, offering your employees and their labor and management organizations coverage that meets their expectations, your needs and the allocated budget.
In the context of its missions, HENNER independently carries out:
- Analysis of your needs within the framework of a complete audit.
- Optimized search for placing your disease or illness risks.
- Set up of your contracts and communication tools.
Advice and Guidance
HENNER provides dedicated and experienced consultants who coordinate all the monitoring of the recommended solutions. They focus on:
- The competitive cost of your contract: thanks to the audit of your plans (quantitative and qualitative critical analyses of coverage and recommendations for included services).
- Sustainable performance of your plans: thanks to the design, implementation, control and management of innovative coverage associated with the mastery of healthcare expenses.
- Appraisal of your human resource strategy: thanks to the coordination of the expectations your employees and their representative bodies in line with economic imperatives.
- Help with negotiation and in-house decision making by measuring the satisfaction of your employees.
To better assist you in managing your plans, our dedicated team is supported by the HENNER Legal Department that has a staff of lawyers with specialized training in group insurance for individuals and tax law. This legal team is attentive to the changes in the legal and social environment.
At your request, the HENNER Legal Department can assist you in the search for solutions in coordination with your dedicated staff.
HENNER is backed by a technical division made up of actuaries and experienced market research specialists who guarantee all clients objectivity and independence in the research conducted as well as the recommendations made regarding insurers.
HENNER’s technical division provides all the statistical tools needed to manage your benefit plans as well as the research enabling their evolution (assisted harmonization of plans, optimization of coverage, pricing, reaching the benchmark based on the HENNER portfolio comprised of 1.3 million policyholders).