A company is confronted by numerous legal and financial risks from the time it is created and throughout its development, which could be a heavy weight on its economic outlook, even its future.
To help, HENNER offers:
- A preliminary audit of immediate and emerging needs.
- Set up of a risk management policy and prevention procedures.
- Negotiation of insurances coverages.
- Attentive monitoring of claims management.
ADAPTED INSURANCE PROGRAM
Since a company cannot assume heavy economic risks alone, HENNER builds programs that focus mainly on:
- “Legal” risks: civil liability insurance, advice for legal prevention, insurance plans to cover all legal and defacto managers.
- “Financial” risks: advice in matters of “physical prevention”, plans for property damage, financial losses, additional operating expenses and /or losses to insure the company’s financial longevity.